Tue, 14 Nov|
CTEM: Evolution of Vulnerability Management
Discover Continuous Threat Exposure Management (CTEM) - regarded as the next stage in the evolution of vulnerability management.
Time and Location
14 Nov 2023, 10:30 – 11:30
Continuous Threat Exposure Management (CTEM) is the next stage in the evolution of vulnerability management, which combines cyber security asset management and vulnerability risk management to keep apace with the ever-changing threat landscape, external attack surfaces, and sophisticated threat actors.
Join this webinar to discover:
- CTEM - what is it?
- The next stage in the evolution of vulnerability management
- Gain a consolidated view of vulnerabilities across the entire estate - on-prem, cloud, web apps, and external attack surfaces
- Support third-party scanning tools - e.g., DevOps
- Real-time asset inventory and stakeholder mapping of assets and vulnerabilities
- Prioritised stakeholder workflow and remediation tracking
- SOCAutomation CTEM - the asset management and vulnerability risk management platform