Tue, 18 Apr|
Get Ahead of Your Cyber Risk Exposure
The start of the risk-based vulnerability management (RBVM) story, covering: VM gap analysis, vulnerability discovery and prioritisation, and added contextualisation and threat intelligence.
Time and Location
18 Apr 2023, 14:30 – 15:30 BST
Step 1 of a three-part Satisnet series of seminars covering the risk-based vulnerability management (RBVM) topic from start to finish/continuous security validation. This section of the journey will cover the front line of security from vulnerability scanning and prioritisation, to added threat intelligence and contextualisation of vulnerabilities discovered.
Join Satisnet's thought leadership seminar to discuss:
- The RBVM journey - why you should adopt this approach to vulnerability and patch management, as well as ongoing continuous security validation
- The value of vulnerability management Gap Analysis to determine where you should focus your VM and wider security priorities
- An overview of Tenable One - Exposure Management Platform - and key capabilities and features of the platform
- Key practices for vulnerability discovery and prioritisation
- You have discovered and prioritised vulnerabilities, so what's next...added contextualisation and threat intelligence
- The value of Satisnet's Vulnerability Management Managed Services