Wed, 20 Apr|
Introducing Tenable.cs: Secure Every Step From Code to Cloud
Technical session to explore why and how you need to secure and protect cloud-native applications from build to runtime.
Time and Location
20 Apr 2022, 10:30 – 11:30 BST
With Tenable.cs, you can secure your cloud environment from build to runtime. If it hasn’t already, the explosive adoption of cloud-native technologies will change the way you think about – and deliver – effective cyber security. In this seminar, we’ll explore how Tenable.cs enables you to develop and achieve Cloud Security as Code.
- How Tenable.cs allows you to build out a comprehensive roadmap for cloud-native cyber security
- Demonstrate key Tenable.cs capabilities
- How to utilise Tenable.cs to detect and fix cloud infrastructure misconfigurations in the design, build, and runtime phases of the SDLC
- Tenable.cs for ensuring that unresolved insecure misconfigurations or exploitable vulnerabilities do not reach the production phase
- How Tenable.cs fits into the Tenable stack to plug gaps and reduce the cyber exposure and risk to your organisation
*This is primarily a technical sessions, with in-depth analysis and showcasing of Tenable.cs*