Tue, 02 May|
Patching Your Cyber Risk Exposure
The second stage of the risk-based vulnerability management (RBVM) story, covering: taking prioritised vulnerabilities to the next level to create prioritised 'fix lists' for effective patch management.
Time and Location
02 May 2023, 10:30 – 11:30 BST
Step 2 of a three-part Satisnet series of seminars covering the risk-based vulnerability management (RBVM) topic from start to finish/continuous security validation. This section of the journey will cover patch management. Following from from key practices of vulnerability management to include scanning and prioritisation, we will discuss how to take these prioritised vulnerabilities to create prioritised 'fix lists' for patching stakeholders, and will cover patch management solutions (on-premises and cloud).
Join Satisnet's thought leadership seminar to discuss:
- The RBVM journey - why you should adopt this approach to vulnerability and patch management, as well as ongoing continuous security validation
- The value of Gap Analysis to determine where you should focus your security priorities
- Taking your discovered and prioritised vulnerabilities, and creating prioritised 'fix lists' - e.g. critical, urgent, non-critical, etc.
- Examples of on-premises and cloud patching solutions to include: Ivanti Neurons and Security Controls, Microsoft Intune, and third-party app patching
- The value of Satisnet's Vulnerability and Patch Management Managed Services