Tue, 07 Mar|
Ransomware: The Importance of Cyber Awareness
Realise the potential of advanced, proactive, scalable security awareness training to combat rising cyber security threats.
Time and Location
07 Mar 2023, 10:30 – 11:15 GMT
Recent reports have confirmed that cyber attacks are the most common threat for UK businesses, with ransomware being one of the largest threat vectors. Organisations of all sizes need to have a proactive program in place to defend against the most sophisticated, quickly-evolving, and damaging cyber security threats.
Join Satisnet, alongside Javvad Malik – Lead Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4 – to discuss:
- Common problems with traditional awareness training
- New-school security awareness training fit for the modern-day
- Rising risks associated with ransomware and the increasing employee exposure to cyber attacks
- The importance of an advanced, proactive and scalable approach to security awareness training
- The KnowBe4 approach to security awareness training with orchestration and real-time coaching
- KnowBe4’s FREE Phish Alert button