Tue, 16 May|
Validating Your Cyber Risk Exposure
The third stage of the risk-based vulnerability management (RBVM) story, covering: continuous security validation/improvement, real-time security awareness training, and continuous security investment validation.
Time and Location
16 May 2023, 10:30 – 11:30 BST
Step 3 of a three-part Satisnet series of seminars covering the risk-based vulnerability management (RBVM) topic from start to finish/continuous security validation. This section of the journey will cover the continuous security validation and investment part of the RBVM story.
Join Satisnet's thought leadership seminar to discuss:
- The RBVM journey - why you should adopt this approach to vulnerability and patch management, as well as ongoing continuous security validation
- The value of Gap Analysis to determine where you should focus your security priorities
- Continuous security validation and improvement - why and how you should do this for ongoing cyber security hardening
- Continuous security investment validation with ESProfiler - optimise your security spend aligned to your strategy
- The Cyber Defense Matrix methodology
- The Human SOC - real-time security awareness training through real-time SOC alerts
- The value of Satisnet's Managed Services