Thu, 13 Oct|
Vulnerabilities Discovered...Now What? Patch Management!
Dive into the importance of patch management to reduce the security risk to your organisation.
Time and Location
13 Oct 2022, 10:30 – 11:15
So, now you have discovered and (hopefully!) prioritised vulnerabilities...what comes next? To ensure the security of your business, you need to plug these gaps, misconfigurations, etc., to make sure that your systems, software, and applications are not susceptible to cyber exploitation.
What will be covered in this seminar?
The Patch Management Landscape
- Why this will always be a business-critical security practice
You've Discovered and Prioritised Vulnerabilities...What's Next?
- Patch the gaps before they are exploited
Ivanti Security Controls
- Agentless vs agent scan and deployment
- Vulnerable systems on the network, and automating the detection of these
- Helping the operations and infrastructure teams
- Deploying emergency security patches
- High-level and detailed patch management reports
- Third-party and Linux support