Thu, 31 Mar|
Vulnerability Management: Front Line Security and Best Practice
Join Satisnet to see why vulnerability management needs to be at the forefront for best practice security.
Time and Location
31 Mar 2022, 10:30 – 11:30 BST
This thought leadership session hosted by cyber security experts, Satisnet, will cover why vulnerability management (VM) is critical for front line security, how it enables good security practice, and recommendations on building a layered VM approach for security optimisation.
- Discover/Assess - scan, identify assets, and report
- Prioritise - assign value to asset, gauge exposure, add threat intelligence
- Act - remediate against, mitigate, or accept risk
- Reassess - validate your Acts
- Improve - evaluate reports, tests/simulations, and look at process/people
- The need for the above to be a continuous cycle
- Services for VM optimisation