Tue, 11 Oct|
Vulnerability Management Improvement - Risk-Based and Unified
Improve your vulnerability management program with a unified, risk-based, and automated approach.
Time and Location
11 Oct 2022, 14:30 – 15:30 BST
Looking to improve your vulnerability management (VM) program, bring all feeds into a centralised platform, unify processes, and mitigate 10x faster? With Nucleus, you can do just that!
Nucleus is aimed at streamlining the VM process by folding in context such as threat intelligence, enterprise criticality, and, importantly, consolidating all scanning engines.
What will this seminar cover?
- Common problems with static and traditional VM programs
- How to modernise the VM process - achieve a slicker, more automated, and unified vulnerability program
- Ingest data from multiple scanners and tools in place, and enrich your data for faster response
- How a multi-tenancy approach can solve your VM woes
- Prioritise and calculate risks and vulnerabilities that matter most to your organisation
- Not a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach - assign criticality groups to your assets
- See Nucleus in action!