Tue, 22 Nov|
Security Posture Management: Frontline Security
Achieve security practices for the modern-day with continuous security posture management.
Time and Location
22 Nov 2022, 10:30 – 11:30 GMT
Satisnet and JT Group are holding an exclusive seminar specifically tailored for organisations of the Channel Islands.
To achieve security for the modern-day, organisations need to adopt a unified methodology that encompasses both traditional security practices and tooling, alongside continuous security posture management.
In this session, Satisnet and JT Group will cover:
- The current security landscape, and why traditional security tools can be easily bypassed
- Growing sophistication of hackers leaves old-school methods at risk
- What is security posture management?
- And why this is critical to ensure security from the front to manage the modern-day attack surface
- Next-generation vulnerability management (VM)
- Level up your VM program with pen test results, breach/attack simulation, threat intelligence and EDR
- An improved methodology – fix what you really need to…and know why
- Achieve a prioritised view on what vulnerabilities matter most when it comes to reducing your cyber exposure